Sotech Nitram, a Canadian leader in logistics and international transport is seeking candidates to add to its business development team.
We are looking for dynamic people with team spirit who are motivated to take up new challenges within a high-caliber team.
We are currently seeking sales representative(s) to join our team of logistics advisors.
You are a results oriented person and meeting with clients from different industries stimulates you, you will be served at Sotech Nitram! We have developed over the last 32 years a vast network of suppliers and partners which enables us to ensure continuous growth of our customers.
If business development interests you and if you want to join a company with a dynamic and experienced team working since 1981 in the logistics and international transport industry, please contact us!
- Business development
- Ability to explore and develop new markets;
- Effective communicator;
- Ability to perform in a dynamic environment;
- Has a great sense of organization and time management;
- Able to solve problems;
- Meet customers’ diverse needs;
- Control of sales techniques;
- Bilingual : English and French (written and oral);
- Able to work in a computerized environment:
- Microsoft Office Suite
Personality traits :
- Good leadership, dynamic with a good customer approach;
- Able to communicate both orally and in writing;
- Focused on results and customer service.
- Selling and promoting the various services offered by Sotech Nitram to potentials and existing customers;
- Providing quotation and carry out the necessary follow-up;
- Researching for new markets, finding potential customers and solicitation;
- Maintaining good business relationships with current and potential clients;
- Dealing daily by phone with transport managers of different importing and exporting companies from all sectors of the economy;
- Understanding the specific needs of the clients and suggesting the appropriate logistics service (ground, ocean, rail, air etc) ;
- Working closely with the sales and operations teams;
- Demonstrate good customer service and communication skills;
- Perform any other related